PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA Update has been released by the officials, and registered players can download it and try out all the new features of the game. The 1.5 BETA version allows you to experience new elements of the game before it is released around the world, for everyone else. For the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update, the developers have added a futuristic item to the Battle Royale experience. The game will introduce advanced technologies such as Anti-Gravity Motorcycle and Hyperlines. The PUBG Mobile Mobile 1.5 Update BETA download link has been provided below along with the steps to help you install the same on your device.
|PUBG Mobile 1.5 Update APK [BETA] Download Link|
How to Download PUBG Mobile 1.5 Update BETA APK?
To download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA, you must need to follow the steps given below. Be sure to follow all the steps carefully, so as not to miss out on anything important that could lead to unwanted errors later on.
Step 1 › Players need to download the PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA APK file from the link provided above. There are two download links provided for your convenience.
Step 2 › Once the download is complete, players will need to enable “Install from Unknown Sources” by going to the device settings. If this has already been done, ignore this step.
Step 3 › Install the downloaded APK file from the downloads folder of your device’s file manager.
Step 4 › After installation, the player will need to click on the “GUEST” option and a dialog box will appear instructing them to enter the PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA Invitation Code.
Step 5 › Enter the unique code in the provided text field and then click on the “OK“ button to continue. After clicking the OK button, you will be taken to the game main screen. Now, you can see all the new additions to the game before the final version is released.
|IMPORTANT → Players must obtain an “Invitation Code” from the global version of PUBG Mobile. Remember that certain criteria must be met in order to do this. Finally, users should not share this code with others to avoid any penalties, or get their invitation revoked.|
PUBG Mobile 1.5 Update Patch Notes
PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA comes with a number of new in-game features and content, including a new Erangel Transit, a futuristic anti-gravity motorcycle, and binoculars, etc.. Here is all the information about the PUBG Mobile 1.5 version update.
- Erangel Transit System – This is the main thing that comes to mind in this patch. The Erangel Transit System works on a “Hyperlines” that helps players move quickly from one place to another.
- MG3 (LMG) Light Machine Gun – This LMG has a 7.62 mm bullet and comes with a unique firing mode. This light automatic rifle can fire 660 or 990 times per minute. The PUBG Mobile MG3 LMG will be a drop specific gun, and can only be found in the airdrop supply crates.
- Anti Gravity Motorcycle – Players will love riding the Anti Gravity motorcycle introduced in BETA 1.5. This high-tech motorcycle uses levitation technology that can fly on water, as well as on land, at lower altitudes. It will feel like riding a hovercraft.
- Binoculars – These binoculars help you find enemies and mark them from a distance.
- Air Conveyor – In a long-distance transmission, it is possible to launch an air carrier into the sky and suddenly attack enemies by controlling the direction.
- Security and Patrol Robot – This is a special purpose robot dog and is available in some urban areas so you can use it to search for high level combat supplies to help you get an edge over your enemies during the match.
- Victory Statue – Once you win a match, the statue can be placed and celebrated. Only the MVP of the winning team can call this victory statue anywhere. With the victory moment, you can hide or show your teammate’s information in photo mode after winning. This feature is only available in the classic mode of the game.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA Update Download › The developers of PUBG Mobile recently released PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA with so many new features, including some really cool ones such as the anti-gravity motorcycle, the robotic dog, etc. As with other BETA versions, a PUBG Mobile BETA Invitation Code is required to access the BETA version of the game, and play the same. Registered players can report bugs and errors from the BETA to the developer, so as to get them fixed before the final release.