BattleGrounds Mobile India | APK, Data Transfer from PUBG Mobile, and More
The game was made available as Beta via the Google Play Store, and the BattleGrounds Mobile India Early Access went live today, on Thursday. With the beta version, the final version of the game is expected to be available on June 18. But, we are not sure how long the beta will last or what the release date will be. Here, we have discussed about how to download BattleGrounds Mobile India APK file, how to transfer PUBG Mobile data to BattleGrounds Mobile India, and other important things that you might find interesting.
BattleGrounds Mobile India APK Download
The beta version of BattleGrounds Mobile India is now available for download The company is yet to release an official version for the public, but users can now sign in for the beta program and enter the game. Interested players can download the game from the Google Play Store or from the BGMI APK download link provided below. The download size is about 700MB, so make sure you have enough storage space before downloading the game.
|BattleGrounds Mobile India APK Download – Click Here|
If the site says the beta program is complete, you should try your luck in a few hours because the company has said it will open the slot today.
One can also download using the game’s APK and OBB files. Once you download the game, you will need to create a new account because you will not be able to access your old PUBG mobile account.
How to Transfer PUBG Mobile Data to Background Mobile India
BattleGrounds Mobile India allows you to transfer your PUBG account data. You will have the option to transfer once you create a new account Players have to create a new username as the game does not accept the old username. The game allows you to sign in using Facebook, play games and other accounts.
- Open the BattleGrounds Mobile India Game on your device.
- Now you have to accept the updated “ToS” or Terms of Service of BGMI.
- Next, you should ask if you have an “Account Data Transfer” prompt in BattleGrounds Mobile India, tap on “Yes.”
- The next prompt will ask for your consent to transfer the data to the “New App” (Background Mobile India).
- Another prompt will ask for confirmation of consent, letting you know that the data will be transferred from PUBG Mobile to BattleGrounds Mobile India.
- You can login using Faebook, or twitter accounts, whichever you used for your PUBG Mobile account. Enter your ID and password there.
- The final account data transfer prompt will ensure that you agree to transfer your data from Proxima Beta PVT. Limited to KRAFTON, tap on YES.
- Your PUBG Mobile data should now be transferred to the BattleGrounds Mobile India.
Note: It is important to note that those who used Google Play to login to PUBG will not be able to transfer their data. The game notes that the reason behind this is that Google no longer supports sign-in from the embedded browser.
The BattleGrounds Mobile India brings back the overall application of the same map, the same weapons, gameplay mechanics, and PUBG mobile, in addition, it has been re-packaged for Indian users. It does make some small changes, though Blood in-game is now green instead of red On the top left where it shows the number of ‘alive’ players and the number of players you ‘killed’, it is now showing ‘alive’ and ‘finished’. Another step in the name of security? You cannot select your server in the background Mobile India as the option is disabled. It remains unclear whether this option will be available in the future.